segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012

Review exercises - 1st grade (ENGLISH FOR ALL BOOK 1) - verb to be - possessive adjectives - there to be


1ST GRADE – REVIEW EXERCISES CE MB MATUTINO 2012
VERB TO BE --> ser/estar  (AM/ IS/ ARE)
I - Supply the verb to be in the ‘present  tense ‘ .
1.  Jack _______ hungry .
2. Mr. LEE  and I ___________  very good friends.
3.  My house ___________ on Lincoln street
4.Summer___________ very hot in our town
5.The children ___________ in the garage  
6. I ___________ 10 year old
7. What___________ the color of your eyes.
8. I ___________ sure we ___________ late.

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE [MY, YOUR, HIS, HER, ITS, OUR, YOUR, THEIR]
II -  Choose the correct alternative.
1. I am doing (my/ mine) homework.
2. (Our/ Ours) magazine is here, where are (their/ their)?
3. Sally is reading (his/ her) English book, Tom is reading (his/ its
4. (My/ Mine) name is Betty, what’s (your/ yours)?
5. The dog is in (it/ its) house.
6. The children don’t like (their/ theirs) nee school.
7. Tom, (your/ yours) father is on the phone.

THERE TO BE--> (haver/ existir [THERE IS, THERE ARE]
III. Choose the correct alternative.
1. What (is there/ there is) under the chair?
2. (There is/ There are) a police car here now.
3. (Is there/ Are there) cars parked in front of the school now.
4. (There are/ There is) a strange man at the corner tonight.
5. (There is/ There are) salt in the water. Don’t drink it.
6. (There is/ There are) empty boxes in the garage.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário