quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

UOL VESTIBULAR - SIMULADO DE INGLÊS

Inglês

1- The Brazilian football team _______________ to Venezuela last week.

2- I wish tomorrow ________________ Easter.

3- Ask the baker to bring ________ bread since we are not hungry.

4- (ITA) If you had studied harder you would have had _______ difficulty.

5- (UNESP) ________ has been written about this subject.

6- I bought _____ flowers and ____ milk than yesterday.

7- I ____________ what he ____________ but I could not understand it.

8- (UNBA) ______ stories were told to the children.

9- She didn't want to drink ______ water because she wasn't _____ thirsty.

10- Now I realize that I acted as if I ________________ a child.
REPOSTAS

1.a) flew   2.c) were   3.a) more    4.e) less   5.a) Much   6.b) fewer / less   7.heard / said   8.b) Few   9.much / very   10.  c) were

Fonte: Feranet21

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário