terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

VOCABULARY: AT THE RECEPTION DESK - USEFUL PHRASES (FRASES UTEIS - NO BALÇAO DA RECEPÇÃO DE UM HOTEL)

AT THE RECEPTION DESK - USEFUL PHRASES


-I’ve got a reservation for two rooms.
-I have your name, please?
-I booked the rooms through the Internet.
-Here is my reservation form.
-Fill in the form, please.
-May I have your passports?
-Where should I sign the form?
-Sign here, please.
-Here are the keys.
-What time is breakfast served?
-Where are the lifts?
-In the hall, round the corner.
-Do I pay now or when I check out?
-Will you take my luggage upstairs?
-Where is the restaurant?
-Which floor is it?
-What time do you open?
-What time do you close?
-Is there a fitness centre?
-Are there any messages for me?
-I’d like to make a complaint.
-What’s the matter?
-There isn’t any hot water in my room.
-The room is dirty.
-There are no clean towels.
-The air-conditioning is out of order.
-The lock is broken.
-I can’t open the door.



I. Match the halves.

1. book ….. ( )
2. reservation ….. ( )
3. air ….. ( )
4. fill in ….. ( )
5. reservation ….. ( )
6. make …..
7. book through …..( )
8. fitness ….. ( )

a. the form.
b. centre
c. a reservation
d. a room
e. the Internet.
f. for two rooms.
g. form
h. conditioning

WWW.ESLPRINTABLES.COM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário