segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

VOCABULARY: SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS - IN A RESTAURANT 1

SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS - IN A RESTAURANT 1

- Have you got a table booked?
- I’ve booked a table for four.
- I’d like a table by the window.
- Can we have the menu, please?
- Are you ready to order?
- What wolud you like for starter?
- Would you like some soup first?
- For the main course, I’d like some roast beef.
- What side dish would you like? Rice? Boiled vegetables?
- What else would you like?
- I’d aslo like some tomato salad.
- Could you pass the salt to me, please?
- Would you like fruit, cake or ice-cream for dessert?
- Can you recommend any English specialities?
- Which wine would you recommend?
- Bring me a glass of dry red wine, please.
- What soft drinks have you got?
- A cup of coffee would be nice after the meal.
- Can we have the bill, please?
- Everything together.
- I’ll pay separately.
- Is the service included?
- You can keep the change.


WWW.ESLPRINTABLES.COM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário