segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

VOCABULARY: SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS - IN A HOTEL 1

SOCIAL EXPRESSIONS - IN A HOTEL 1

- I’d like to book a double room with a shower from 5th July to 12th July.
- What sort of room would you like?
- I'd like a single room with full board.
- I'd like a hotel room with an en suite bathroom for four nights.
- I don’t like rooms facing the street.
- The room looks over the park.
- I’m afraid at the moment all rooms are taken, but we’ll have a room with a bathroom on 14th July.
- I’d like to cancel my booking.
- I’ve got two rooms booked for Matthews.
- How much is this room?
- Have you got a less expensive room?
- Does the price include breakfast?
- Would you please fill in the registration form?
- Could you sign the register, please?
- Can I have the bill, please?
- I’d like you to wake me up at 6.
- I’m cold at night. I’d like an extra blanket, please.
- Can you put a spare bed in?
- Can I park outside the hotel?
- If you need anything, call the reception.


WWW.ESLPRINTABLES.COM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário