domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

GRAMÁTICA: Picture This - Present Continuous - "I am doing."

source: http://www.learnenglish.de/PictureIt/presentcontinuousinpictures.htm

Picture This - Present Continuous - "I am doing."

Use Action / Dynamic Verbs

I + am

He/She/It + is

We, you, they + are


Verb = to stand

Q - "What am I doing?"

A- "I'm standing."
Verb = to laugh

Q - "What's he doing?"

A- "He's laughing."

Verb = to fish

Q - "What are they doing?"

A- "They're fishing."

Verb = to shop

Q - "What's Mr Bean doing?"

A- "He's shopping for food."

Verb = to teach

Q - "What is she doing?"

A- "She's teaching the alphabet."

Verb = to learn

Q - "What are you doing?"

A- "You're learning English."

Verb = to spin

Q - "What's the chair doing?"

A- "It's spinning."

Verb = to surf

Q - "And what are we doing?"

A- "We're surfing the net."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário