sábado, 18 de setembro de 2010

LEITURA:MY HOBBIES




Hello! My name is Amanda and I live in Portugal. I live in a little coastal village. I love the sea and I think that I couldn’t live in a big city without the sea around me. I live with my parents and my little sister. She is thirteen and I am fourteen. My mum’s name is Maria and my father’s name is Gonçalo. My parents are both P.E. teachers. I practise sport every day since my parents always practise it. I get up in the morning at 6.30 and go to the swimming pool to practise. I belong to the swimming school team. Then I go home and wake my sister up. We have a big breakfast and then we go to school. At half past one we go home and have lunch. I do my homework and then go to the sports centre because I also practise basketball. I love it. I could say it is my favourite sport. After that I go home, watch some TV or play with my sister and then we all go to bed to get up early the following day. I also like going out with my friends. We often go to the cinema at the weekend or go to any of our friends’ houses to play with the computer or chat with other friend. We also like going to the beach and play volleyball or doing swimming competitions, of course I am the best member. I am the only one who is a professional that’s the reason. 
Write true or false.
The girl’s name is Maria……           She likes sport……………
She plays volleyball…………           Her parents are doctors………
Her parents impart P.E. ……           She likes swimming……………
She only swims at the beach……      She practises basketball………
She gets up at half past six…….       Her little sister is thirteen………
She is fifteen…………                    Her parents hate sport………. 
She always does her homework….    She goes to the sports centre……
Football is her favourite sport……      She likes watching films………
She goes to her friends’ house…….    Her parents work in a school……
Her sister goes to the same school…
Answer the following questions.
What is the girl’s name?   ……………………………………………. 
What sports does she play?   …………………………………………….
What is her parents’ occupation?   …………………………………………… 
Has she got any brothers or sisters?   ……………………………………………. 
What time does she get up?  …………………………………………….
What does she do after getting up?   ……………………………………………. 
Who does she go out with?  ……………………………………………. 
What does she do at the weekend?   …………………………………………….   
Does she like using modern technologies?  …………………………………………….
  WWW.ESLPRINTABLES.COM

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário